Whole Plant Formulations are made with the plant, the whole plant, and nothing but the plant. That means it contains all of the chlorophyll, phytonutrients, lesser-known cannabinoids and terpenes. Distillate products often are just the lab extracted molecules of the cannabinoids.
Articles in this section
- Our Ingredients
- Cannabis 101 - Terpenes
- Cannabis 101 - Cannabinoids
- The Human Endocannabinoid System
- Is Hemp and Cannabis the same thing?
- Why do most Papa & Barkley products contain both THC and CBD?
- What is the difference between Whole Plant and Distillate?
- What is the difference between a transdermal product and a topical product?