Transdermal products, like our patches, are formulated to penetrate the bloodstream and slowly release cannabinoids over a long period of time. Topicals do not penetrate the bloodstream and the duration of the relief is much shorter.
Articles in this section
- Our Ingredients
- Cannabis 101 - Terpenes
- Cannabis 101 - Cannabinoids
- The Human Endocannabinoid System
- Is Hemp and Cannabis the same thing?
- Why do most Papa & Barkley products contain both THC and CBD?
- What is the difference between Whole Plant and Distillate?
- What is the difference between a transdermal product and a topical product?