Cannabis is highly effective in treating pain and inflammation, naturally due to the existence of the Endocannabinoid system in our bodies. The Cannabis plant is made up of phyto-cannabinoids (ie. THC and CBD) and these cannabinoids interact with CB Receptors that are already in our bodies.
Articles in this section
- Our Ingredients
- Cannabis 101 - Terpenes
- Cannabis 101 - Cannabinoids
- The Human Endocannabinoid System
- Is Hemp and Cannabis the same thing?
- Why do most Papa & Barkley products contain both THC and CBD?
- What is the difference between Whole Plant and Distillate?
- What is the difference between a transdermal product and a topical product?